Sunday, April 4, 2010

Change/Setlist #30 4/4 - Easter Edition


I am sorry to discover that it has been 9 weeks since the last post, but then I realize that no one will ever read this blog. The end of last quarter produced many distractions - including a trip to Canada - and I was unable to post our past 6 setlists. Whatever.
There has been some change at Morning Wood. DJ Belloq is no longer a permanent host of the show. He has focused in on his krautrock show Die Koshmische Ei. It is now on Sundays from 8-10pm. It's a fantastic show - check it out. So, it will be me, DJ Gibbler at the controls. Also, the show is reduced to 1 hour.
I really hope to get the recordings of my show on this site. Hopefully that happens in the near future.
Until then, listen to Morning Wood, the only wind instrumentation specialty show in the world, on 91.3fm or go to kcpr.org and listen live on Sunday mornings from 11-12pm!

Here is what I played today on the Easter edition of Morning Wood:

Setlist #30 April.4.2010

Dutch Easter Brass
Frank Zappa - Watermelon In Easter Hay
Guyana Dancehall Gospel Easter Celebration
George Benson - White Rabbit
Jefferson Airplane - Easter?
Tom Waits - Chocolate Jesus
Bud Shank - Both Sides, Now
Easter Hymns
Tom Waits & Crystal Gayle - I Beg Your Pardon
13th Floor Elevators - She Lives In
Wire - Heartbeat
'Little Bunny Fu Fu"
A Man Called Adam - Easter Song
XTC - Easter Theatre
The Residents - Easter Women

No comments:

Post a Comment