Monday, April 19, 2010

Setlist #32 4.18.10 - Pet Owner's Independence Episode


This Sunday was Pet Owners' Independence Day! This holiday requires that all pet owners switch lifestyles with their pets. This means you get to laze around all day and eat all you want and shit outside, and your cat or dog has to go to work for you. So really, I should have not done this show, and made my Siamese:) Jinx go DJ. Unfortunately, the night before Pet Owners' Independence Day I got really drunk at the new DJ trainee party, and woke up in my own bed with my t-shirt tucked into my jeans and without my cell phone. Thus, I was a half hour late to the show and I forgot to bring little Jinxy. Happy Pet Owners' Independence Day!


Setlist #32 4.18.10

The Beach Boys - Trombone Dixie
- Pet Sounds
- God Only Knows
The Pet Shop Boys - Shopping
Califone - Our Kitten Sees Ghosts
David Bowie - Starman
Charles Mingus - Pussy Cat Dues
Cream - Cat's Squirrel
Big Star - The India Song
Billie Holiday - Gloomy Sunday
The Octopus Project - Crying At The Aquarium
Photon Band - You Can Never Really Have Too Much Wine
*Caribou - Leave House
King Crimson - Cat Food
*Bonobo - Stay The Same
- Animals



love your cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment